Welcome to Unity Moravian Church, a faith community of families and individuals in Lewisville, North Carolina, who share a common bond of love for Jesus Christ, a fellowship of family and friends, and an appreciation for traditions — both old and new — of the Moravian Church.
Unity Moravian Church is a community of faith:
- Inviting people into relationship with God,
- Growing in all ways into Christ,
- Sharing Christ’s love and compassion with others.
Sunday Worship @ 11:00 AM
More about the Moravian Church…
Moravians share common beliefs with most Christian churches. Our guiding principle
captures the essence of Moravians well:
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
In all things, love.
According to Moravian teaching, these are the essentials:
- God’s grace: God creates, God saves, God blesses us;
- Our response: We respond in faith, love, and hope.
How are you living the essentials in your daily life? Join us at Unity Moravian as we explore what it means to be a Moravian Christian during today’s challenging world.